Lost or Unsecured Load

If you have witnessed or been the victim of a lost load, or observed an unsecured load, you can call 911 and provide the following information to law enforcement:

• The location that you last saw the truck or trailer
• Direction of travel (toward where)
• What road or highway
• Color(s) of the truck or trailer
• License plate number
• Truck Company’s name
• What happened?
• Are you a victim or a witness?

Or you may fill out the form below:

If you are seeking owner information to pursue restitution for damages caused by a commercial motor vehicle losing loaded materials and have the license plate number, you can complete the Department of Licensing Vehicle/Vessel Disclosure Request at, or by calling (360) 902-4000.