Breath Test Program· Discovery Materials Site
Welcome to the Web Based Discovery Materials Site (WebDMS). This site provides instant access to records of breath test results, instrument maintenance, policies, procedures and manuals of the Washington State Patrol Breath Test Section.
- DUI Arrest Forms
- BTP Public Records
- Draeger Documents
- DRE Forms & Manuals
- To begin your search, please select one of the following options:
- Breath Test Instrument Records
- QAP Simulator Certifications
- Solution Batch Certifications
- Dry Gas Cylinder Search New!
- For breath test instrument codes:
- Draeger Status and Error Codes New!
- Washington State County Codes New!
NOTE: Older records not found on this site must be obtained from the local responsible Technician. This Web site does not contain copies of permit cards for individual operators, which must be obtained from the individual law enforcement agency with which the operator is employed.
Starting January 6, 2015 the WSP Impaired Driving Section will provide access to the evidential breath test records for the Draeger Alcotest 9510 instruments through WebDMS, which can be located by clicking on this link.
- On November 21, 2014, the WSP Impaired Driving Section began deploying the new Draeger Alcotest 9510 instruments in Northwest Washington in Whatcom, Island, San Juan, Skagit, and Snohomish counties. On November 26, 2014, the deployment continued in Southeast Washington in Kittitas, Yakima, Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Garfield, and Asotin counties. Public records specific to the Draeger instrument can be located here. Evidential breath test records are not yet available online. It is anticipated that these records will be accessible online in mid-January 2015.
- On November 14, 2014, the WSP Breath Test Program was reaccredited by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors/Laboratory Accreditation Board (ASCLD/LAB) - International under the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and Supplemental Requirements for competence of testing and calibration laboratories. This accreditation applies to the activities involved with the calibration of breath alcohol measuring instruments including infrared spectroscopy and infrared spectroscopy/fuel cell. All relevant documentation regarding the accreditation can be found here.
For previous notices, please see the archived notices page.
Please note that some of the documents provided on the WebDMS site are available in Adobe® PDF format only and will require the Adobe® Reader in order to view or print them from your Web browser.
Back to Top