About Us· Mission Statement
The Washington State Patrol makes a difference every day, enhancing the safety and security of our state by providing the best in public safety services.
To be the best public safety agency in the United States.
Service With Humility
Every employee is a critical member of a team committed to earning the trust and confidence of the public through:
- Strong leadership
- Effective partnerships
- Professional excellence
- Acting with integrity and accountability
- Respecting and protecting individual rights
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Goal 1 - Make people safe on Washington roadways and ferries.
- Goal 2 - Reduce our people's vulnerability to fire, crime, terrorism, and natural hazards.
- Goal 3 - Meet the growing need for law enforcement, forensic, investigative, fire protection, and other public safety services statewide.
- Goal 4 - Improve technology to enhance and sustain business processes, public safety
infrastructure, and statewide emergency communications to facilitate the accomplishment of all agency goals.
- Goal 5 - Provide strong leadership and resources to attract and foster a safe, ethical, innovative, knowledgeable, and diverse workforce.
Please note that some of the documents provided on this page are available in Adobe® PDF format only and will require the Adobe® Reader in order to view or print them from your Web browser.
Back to Top