About Us· Mission Statement
The Washington State Patrol makes a difference every day, enhancing the safety and security of our state by providing the best in public safety services.
To be the best public safety agency in the United States.
Service With Humility
Every employee is a critical member of a team committed to earning the trust and confidence of the public through:
- Strong leadership
- Effective partnerships
- Professional excellence
- Acting with integrity and accountability
- Respecting and protecting individual rights
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Goal 1 - Build a culture of trust, collaboration, and continuous performance improvement.
- Goal 2 - Make people safe on Washington roadways.
- Goal 3 - Make people secure by reducing the risk of crime, terrorism, fire, and other natural disasters.
- Goal 4 - Deliver results-oriented, statewide public safety services.
- Goal 5 - Improve and sustain agency infrastructure and business processes
Please note that some of the documents provided on this page are available in Adobe® PDF format only and will require the Adobe® Reader in order to view or print them from your Web browser.
Back to Top