NEO Home
New to Government
Break in State Service
Trooper Cadet
Leave / Other Information

Transfer from State Agency

Below are forms for all employees transferring directly from another state agency. Forms due to Budget and Fiscal Services can be emailed (, faxed (360-596-4079), or campus mailed (M/S 42602).

*Please bring all forms with an asterisk to your new employee orientation, as these are required forms.

Budget and Fiscal Services (BFS) Forms:

While not required, it is always recommended to review/update your beneficiary forms. The following forms are available to make any updates as necessary:


Back to Top