NEO Home
New to State Government
Transfer from State Agency
Break in State Service
Trooper Cadet

Leave, Earnings and Other Information

The Washington State Patrol provides employees’ earnings and deduction statements on-line through Employee Self-Service (ESS). 

*NOTE:   If you are transferring from another state agency and already have an ESS account, your account will remain.  There is nothing you need to do.


Below is information regarding employment leave.

Other Benefits & Information

Below are links regarding additional benefits and other employment information.

Union Information

Back to Top