NEO Home
New to State Government
Transfer from State Agency
Break in State Service
Leave / Other Information

Trooper Cadet

Trooper Cadets fall into the same types of employment as civil service employees; therefore, forms needed for orientation are dependent on your type of employment with our agency. Follow the links above to view the necessary forms. Forms due to Budget and Fiscal Services can be emailed (, faxed (360-596-4079), or campus mailed (M/S 42602).

Information for Cadets

Budget and Fiscal Services (BFS) Forms: Medical Benefits
  • If enrolling a dependent, dependent verification documents
  • Employee Monthly Premiums
  • Retirement Enrollment

    Deferred Compensation Enrollment (Optional)

    Life Insurance

    Long Term Disability

    Additional information regarding these forms can be found at the following websites:

    Back to Top